Prepare for end of support. Support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end Jul 9, 2019. Support for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end Jan 14, 2020. The Time to Act is NOW! AccountabilIT is here to help you upgrade and adopt the innovative technologies you need to carry your organization into the future. Don’t let your infrastructure and applications go unprotected. We’re here to help you migrate to current versions for greater security and performance. We’ve got you covered with new options. Now is the ideal time to upgrade, modernize and transform to current versions of SQL Server, Windows Server and Azure services for more security, performance and innovation.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Counter sophisticated cyberthreats with our secure cloud foundation and help meet compliance requirements with the most certifications of any cloud provider. Get free security updates for 3 more
years after end of support.
Reduce your infrastructure costs with free extended security updates, the Azure Hybrid Benefit, and optimized infrastructure. Save up to $750K when you move one hundred 2008 servers to Azure.
Embrace the tools in Azure to modernize your applications. Focus on business innovation with fully managed services like Azure SQL Database, Azure App Service, and Azure IaaS.
We can assist with fine-tuning your resources to optimize costs, manage resources, and strengthen security
and compliance across hybrid cloud workloads.
We can help you make the move and migrate your legacy server to Azure or upgrade to the latest version.
We can help you identify and inventory your apps and server roles. We can help analyze your workloads to
determine the best execution plan whether you migrate to Azure or upgrade on-premises.
- Move to Azure Virtual Machines.
- Upgrade On-Premises and Stay Protected.
- Migrate to Azure with Free Security Updates.
- Rehost in Azure SQL Database Managed Instance.
- No support and no patches leaves your operating system vulnerable.
- New vulnerabilities in security will be left open to attack without an update.
- Your systems will no longer be compliant and you could face violations.
- Your data and security are TOO important to put at that level of risk.
- AccountabilIT is standing by to assist you with your upgrade, ACT NOW!
A security breach that cannot be resolved and could have been prevented is a worst case scenario for any data center or data center manager.